Meadows at Strasburg
Single Family Homes:
Starting in the Low $400s
Find Out How to Save Thousandson homes in this neighborhood and other EGStoltzfus neighborhoods. Learn More
About Meadows at Strasburg
Tucked away in the heart of Amish country, Meadows at Strasburg offers the best of both worlds – a quiet countryside with scenic views, with easy access to Route 30 and the area’s most popular shopping, dining, and travel destinations.
- Phase II homesites now available! Sign up for Neighborhood News and be the first to hear about important updates.
- Top-ranked Lampeter-Strasburg School District
- 79 single-family homes
- 3-4 bedrooms / 2 or 2.5 bathrooms
- Homesites average approx. 6,000 to 9,000 sq. ft. (about 1/5 of an acre)
- Many home plans to choose from including single-story and first-floor owner’s suite
Location and Amenities
- Easy access to Route 30 and 15 minutes from downtown Lancaster
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia suburbs and Delaware
- Less than 5 miles from Tanger and Rockvale Outlets
- Near Sight & Sound Theatres, Strasburg Railroad, downtown Strasburg
- Great local dining – Fireside Tavern, Speckled Hen, Agape Cafe
- Down the road from Strasburg Jaycee Park & Strasburg Library
- Learn more about the Meadows at Strasburg area!
Model Home Open:
Wednesday 11AM – 4PM
Saturday 10AM – 1PM
Other hours by appointment
4 Old Orchard Rd.
Strasburg, PA 17579
Sign up for Neighborhood News!
"*" indicates required fields