Meadows at Strasburg Welcomes You!
Discover Meadows at Strasburg – a new EGStoltzfus neighborhood located in the top-rated Lampeter-Strasburg School District.
Tucked away in the heart of Amish country in Lancaster County, Meadows at Strasburg will feature a variety of single-story and two-story homes with a walking trail, open common space, and peaceful views of the nearby farmland.
Meadows at Strasburg is conveniently located to some of the area’s best shopping, dining, and recreation:
- Homesites will range from approximately 6,000 to 9,000 sq. ft. (just under a quarter-acre)
- Easy access to Route 30 and just 15 minutes from downtown Lancaster
- 45 minutes from Chester County and Delaware
- Just a few miles from Tanger and Rockvale Outlets
- Near Sight & Sound Theatre, Strasburg Railroad, downtown Strasburg
- Great local dining – Fireside Tavern, Speckled Hen, Hershey Farm
- Close to Strasburg Jaycee Park and a short drive to Lancaster County Park
- Quality EGStoltzfus construction – and the most included features of any local builder
- Strasburg Township, Lancaster County
- 2-story and single-story homes
- Priced from the Low $300s
- Lampeter-Strasburg School District