Meadows at Strasburg Welcomes You!
About Meadows at Strasburg
Tucked away in the heart of Amish country, Meadows at Strasburg will offer a variety of single-family homes and feature a quiet walking trail, open common space, and peaceful views of the nearby farmland. The neighborhood is just down road the from Strasburg’s center square and close to some of the area’s top travel destinations.
- Located in the top-ranked Lampeter-Strasburg School District
- 79 single-family homes featuring two-story and single-story plans
- 3-4 bedrooms / 2 or 2.5 bathrooms
- Homesites will average approximately 6,000 to 9,000 sq. ft. (just under a quarter-acre)
- Wide variety of home plans, elevations, and design options to choose from
Location and Amenities
- Easy access to Route 30 and 15 minutes from downtown Lancaster
- 45 minutes from Chester County and Delaware
- Less than 5 miles from Tanger and Rockvale Outlets
- Near Sight & Sound Theatre, Strasburg Railroad, downtown Strasburg
- Great local dining – Fireside Tavern, Speckled Hen, Hershey Farm
- Down the road from Strasburg Jaycee Park
Join our VIP List and be the first to receive our latest neighborhood updates each month.
- Strasburg Township, Lancaster County
- 2-story and single-story homes
- Priced from the Mid $300s
- Lampeter-Strasburg School District
Be the first to get email updates about Meadows at Strasburg home plans, available home sites and exclusive Grand Opening events.
EGStoltzfus Values the Realtor Community
Do you have a client looking to purchase a new home?