The Carriages at Warwick Crossing
Welcome to Warwick Crossing – a new EGStoltzfus neighborhood in Lititz, PA in Lancaster County.
Located in “The Coolest Small Town in America,” Warwick Crossing will feature both carriage homes and single-family homes – the perfect mix of floor plans for growing families or those looking to downsize to convenient single-story living.
Enjoy quality EGStoltzfus construction and thoughtful design options along with great neighborhood amenities and easy access to shopping, dining, and top local attractions:
- Community pavilion and common open space
- Street lights and sidewalks
- HOA – lawn mowing and snow removal
- Minutes from The Shoppes at Kissel Hill Village – Target, CVS, Starbucks, Stauffers of Kissel Hill
- Adjacent to Lititz Public Library
- Close to UPMC Lititz Hospital
- Enjoy downtown Lititz and Lititz Springs Park
- Future walking trail connecting to Lititz Rails to Trails system
- Short drive to Lancaster, Manheim, Ephrata
- Warwick Township, Lancaster County
- Carriage Homes
- Warwick School District